More Control...Less Blood Loss
Control Mechanical Thrombectomy System puts the power back in your hands.
The Control Mechanical Thrombectomy Aspirator combines simplicity with maximum pressure to provide optimal control during thrombectomy procedures. Designed with dual valve technology, vacuum pressure is easily controlled by squeezing and releasing the handle, allowing for continuous force while preventing re-injection of the aspirant. The closed fluid system drains the aspirant directly into the 275 ml collection bag when releasing the handle, providing successful thrombectomy with a fraction of the blood loss compared to pump-based systems. Instantly start, stop, increase, decrease, and maintain pulse force with a simple-to-use system that is easily accessible on the procedure table.
Ready To Take Control? Request A Free Demo Today!
Take Control In The Cath Lab
- Instantly start, stop, increase, or decrease the force
- Complete control of consistent pressure for a fraction of the blood loss
- Reset force with each squeeze-release cycle
- More vacuum power compared to common pump-based systems
- Maintain continuous aspiration force
- 275 ml collection bag
- Dual valve technology creates a completely closed fluid system
- Compatible with all thrombectomy catheters on the market