- Increases patient comfort by keeping anesthesia drape off of patient’s face during conscious sedation
- Offers an unobstructed view of the patient during the procedure
- The flexible design may be molded to desired shape or height
- A visual reminder to perform “Time Out”, enhancing patient safety/ improving staff compliance with JCAHO requirements
- Compatible with any bed type, no arm rails are necessary
We have been using this product (Comfort Halo) for several years. I love that it's adjustable and enables our patients to see out from under the drape. Thanks for a great quality product!